Search this site.
Local Court Rule 18 requires you to use an interpreter that has been certified by the
Court. Click here for a list of Interpreters certified in Tulsa County District Court.
- Interpreters for the Hearing Impaired -- Interpreters for the Hearing Impaired are
provided by the Court free of charge. Please contact the Court Administrator at 918-596-
5400 to arrange for an interpreter to be present at your hearing or during other court
- Language interpreters -- Language interpreters are the responsibility of the person
needing assistance. The Court will only pay for language interpreters in very limited
circumstances, most often for indigent defendants in criminal cases. It is your
responsibility to arrange to have an interpreter present at your hearing and to pay the
interpreter for services rendered.
Click here for an INTERPRETER APPLICATION.
|500 South Denver, Tulsa OK 74103 | Phone: (918) 596-5000
- Vicki A. Cox, J.D., Trial Court Administrator
- KaShell Shepard, Secretary/Bailiff
- Coby Ross, Secretary/Bailiff
Court Administration Staff