|Integrated Domestic Violence Court
|500 South Denver, Tulsa OK 74103 | Phone: (918) 596-5000
|For More Information, Contact:
Tulsa County IDV Court
Kelly Greenough, J.D.
DV Court Director
500 S. Denver, Room 607, Tulsa, OK 74103
Tulsa County Integrated Domestic Violence Court (“IDV Court”) is an accountability court dedicated to
improving the Court’s response to domestic violence. IDV Court is collaboration between the justice system
and the local community to effectively respond to domestic violence, hold offenders accountable, enhance
victim and child safety, and strengthen families.
|Unique Features of IDV Court
• Expedited Resolution – The IDV Court aims to move cases quickly toward resolution enabling individuals to
complete most, if not all, district court actions involving their intimate partners.
• Judicial Review Hearings – these hearings occur after an offender’s sentencing and typically continue
during any probation/supervision period. Offender compliance with court orders is closely monitored so that
the court is quickly advised of any non-compliance.
• Case Coordination – In order to reduce the risk of conflicting orders, IDV Court staff will track any co-
existing cases involving IDV Court litigants and inform all judges to which they are assigned about the status
and resolution of those cases.
• Criminal Misdemeanor domestic violence charges and any civil Protective Orders between the same
intimate partners will be assigned to the IDV Court Judge for resolution.
• In 2015, any agreed decree in a family court case (such as divorce or parentage action) between the same
intimate partners as the misdemeanor may be presented to the IDV Court Judge for entry.